Motivational Quotes for Success in Your Life.
Success is not by accident. Need a lot of effort, struggle, dedication, and perseverance. We all can’t be always energetic and powerful towards our work, goal. Sometimes we need nutrition for making fertile our energy. For that, read regularly motivational quotes for success for your mental nutrition.
We have posted motivational quotes for success by top motivational speakers which helps you to boost your confidence and uplift your spiritual vibes. Words are so powerful that can make you strong and energetic and keeps positive that’s why read always motivational quotes for success. Not only read but also have to apply in your life.
We hope these motivational quotes bring success in your life.
Motivational Quotes for Success by Bill Gates:
1. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
2. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
3. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
4. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
5. Life is not fair get, used to it!
7. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
6. We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering.
If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
8. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
9. Patience is a key element of success.
10. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
11. If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.
12. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
13. Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.
14. Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up.
15. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
16. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
17. The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually, making a significant sacrifice.
18. The general idea of the rich helping the poor, I think, is important.
19. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
20. If all my bridge coach ever told me was that I was ‘satisfactory,’ I would have no hope of ever getting better. How would I know who was the best? How would I know what I was doing differently?
21. Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.
22. Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts.
23. Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
24. Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it ‘tap-dancing to work.
25. We have to find a way to make the aspects of capitalism that serve wealthier people serve poorer people as well.
Motivational Quotes for Success by Tony Robbins:
1. Everybody’s life is either rewarding or an example.
2. It is in your moments of decision that is your destiny is shaped.
3. Your past doesn’t equal your future.
5. If you can’t you must, and if you must, you can.
6. The secret to living is giving.
7. A real decision is measured by the fact that you have taken a new action. If there is no action, you haven’t truly decided.
8. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
It is in your moments of decision that is your destiny is shaped.
9. Whatever happens, take responsibility.
10. Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.
11. Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.
12. Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.
13. Successful people ask better question, and as a result, they get better answers.
14. I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
15. People are not lazy. They simply have important goals, that is, goals that do not inspire them.
Goals are like magnets. They will attract the things that make them come true.
16. Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.
17. Where focus goes, energy flows.
18. Success is buried on the other side of rejection.
19. Goals are like magnets. They will attract the things that make them come true.
20. Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning we give it.
21. The only reasons we don’t have what we want in life are the reasons we create why we can’t have them.
22. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you are in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.
23. It’s not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.
24. In life, you need inspiration or desperation.
25. More than anything else, I believe it is our decisions, not the condition of our lives that determine our destiny.
Motivational Quotes for Success by Abraham Lincoln:
1. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four hours sharpening the axe.
2. The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
3. The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.
4. Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is real thing.
5. I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
6. I am not concerned that you have fallen, I am concerned that you arise.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four hours sharpening the axe.
7. I don’t know who my grandfather was, I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.
8. My great concerned is not weather, you have failed but whether you are content with your failure.
9. Life is hard but so very beautiful.
10. All I have learned, I learned from books.
11. I am a slower walker, but I never walk back.
12. When you reach the end of your rope, tie knot and hang on.
13. You can tell the greatness of someone by what makes them angry.
14. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
15. You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
16. I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
17. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.
18. Every person’s happiness is their own responsibility.
19. Whatever you are, be a good one.
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion.
20. Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
21. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion.
22. Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.
23. I don’t like man. I must get to know him better.
24. Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.
25. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
Motivational Quotes for Success by Nelson Mandela:
1. After climbing a great hill. One only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
2. I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
3. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously, give other people permission to do the same.
4. I never lose. I either win or learn.
Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
5. May your choice reflect your hopes, not your fears.
6. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
7. Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
8. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
9. There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
10. One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed my life, I couldn’t change others.
11. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
12. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
13. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
14. Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
15. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
16. Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.
17. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
18. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace.
19. Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it living.
20. We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
21. When people are determined they can overcome anything.
22. If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head, if you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
23. I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.
24. The greatest glory in living is not in falling, but in rising every time we fall.
25. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel fear but he who conquers that fear.
Motivational Quotes for Success by Eric Thomas:
1. Avoid being your own enemy.
2. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you are not.
3. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.
4. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else takes its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
5. Don’t make a habit of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
6. The difference between those who succeed and fail, not taking advantage of opportunities.
7. You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.
8. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep.
9. At some point in your life, you have to face your fears.
10. Success is never on discount. Greatness is never on sale. Greatness is never half off. It’s all or nothing. It’s all day, every day. Greatness is never on discount.
11. Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… sometimes it’s gonna hurt.
12. Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions.
13. Don’t cry to quit. You already in pain, you already in hurt. Get a reward from it.
14. Apply the ABC’s of success to your life. Ask, believe and claim it.
15. The problem is, you get more excited talking about it than you do when you actually doing it.
16. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you.
17. Everybody wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do.
18. Most of you won’t be successful because when you are studying and you get tired, you quit.
19. I don’t care if you broke, you grew up broke…, you grew up rich, you only get 24hrs.
20. It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory must be made. This is what I am saying, take advantage of opportunity, because if you do, doors going to open up for you.
21. When you are great, you attract great, when you are average, you attract great.
22. Fall in the love with process, and the results will come.
23. Be stronger than your excuse.
24. Practice doesn’t make perfect, practice makes permanence.
25. Stop sabotaging yourself.
Motivational Quotes for Success by Nick Vujicic:
1. Pain is pain. Broken is broken. Fear is the biggest disability of all. And will paralyze you more than being in a wheelchair.
2. The greater the struggle the more glorious the triumph.
3. If a man without arms and legs is dreaming big, why can’t we all.
4. The biggest temptation I believe is to feel comfortable.
5. Take small step in the right direction. No matter how small your steps, keep moving forward towards your goal.
6. Don’t give up. And know that there is always someone out there who believes in you and who loves you just the way that you are.
7. It’s a lie to think you are not good enough. It’s all lie to think you are not worth anything.
8. I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.
9. In life you have a choice, bitter or better? Choose better, forget bitter.
10. Focus on your dream and do everything in your power, you have the power to change your life circumstances.
11. Keep moving a head because action creates momentum, which in turn creates unanticipated opportunities.
12. If you are looking for happiness in things, you will never find it.
13. The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.
14. You can either be angry for what you don’t have or thankful for what you have. Do your best and God will do the rest.
15. To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything.
16. Dream big, my friend, and never give up. We all make mistakes, but none of us are mistakes. Take one day at a time. Embrace the positive attitudes, perspectives, principles and truths I share, and you, too, will overcome.
17. The challenges in our lives are there to strengthen our convictions. They are not there to run us over.
18. When you can’t get a miracle, you can still be a miracle for someone else.
19. Money can’t heal your heart. Money can’t give you purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want peace. And I don’t want arms and legs, I want to be a miracle for someone else.
20. If I fail, I try again and again and again. If you fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters how you are going to finish. Are you going to finish strong?
21. I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter.
22. Don’t put your life on hold so that you can dwell on the unfairness of past hurts.
23. Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving.
24. You can’t even stand without risking to fall.
25. Life without limbs? Or life without limits?
Jim Rohn’s Motivational Quotes for Success:
1.Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
2. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.
3. We must all duffer one on two things, the pain discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
4. If you really want to do something, you will find way, if you don’t you will an excuse.
5. If you don’t like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.
6. You must take personal responsibility. You can not change the circumstances, the season or the wind. But you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
7. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
8. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future, it is something you design for the present.
9. Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
10. Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
11. Success is not to be pursued, it is to be attracted by the person you become.
12. Success is doing ordinary things, extraordinarily well.
13. You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.
14. You can’t change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
15. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
16. The only way it gets better for you is when you get better. Better is not something you wish, it is something you become.
17. Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.
18. Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.
19. You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
20. Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
21. All leaders are readers.
22. Don’t shortchange yourself when it comes to investing in your own better future.
23. What you become is far more important than what you get.
24. I used to blame everything outside of me for my lack of progress until I found that my problem was inside.
25. If you will be faithful to a few things, you will someday become the ruler over many things.
Zig Ziglar’s Motivational Quotes for Success:
1.Motivational is the fuel, necessary to keep the human engine running.
2. Make today worth remembering.
3. When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you don’t change your decision to get there.
3. Expert for the best, prepare for the worst, capitalize on what comes.
4. You are what you are, and you are where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes into your mind.
5. Money will buy you a bed, but not a good night’s sleep, a house, but not a home, a companion, but not a friend.
6. Most people who fail in their dream fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment.
7. It’s not what you have got. It’s what you use that makes a difference.
8. Ask yourself a question, is my attitude worth catching?
9. Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train of the tracks and it’s free but it can’t go anywhere.
10. Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.
11. Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.
12. The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
13. If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
14. The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.
15. People don’t care how much you know until they know much you care.
16. You can feed your ego or you can feed your family, you can’t feed them both.
17. You don’t drown by falling in water, you only drown if you stay there.
18. You can succeed at almost anything for which you have unbridled enthusiasm.
19. If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.
20. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
21. It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.
22. Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.
23. We can’t start over, but we can begin now, and make a new beginning.
24. Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.
25. Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
Brian Tracy’s Motivational Quotes for Success:
1. The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.
2. If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.
3. Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
4. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
5. Look for the good in every person and every situation. You will almost always find it.
6. Communication is a skill that you can learn. If you are willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.
7. Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.
8. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
9. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
10. Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.
11. If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
12. The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
13. Today is the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
14. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
15. Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution, this gives you a 1,000 percent return on energy.
16. The true measure of the value any business leader and manager is performance.
17. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matter is where you are going.
18. Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.
19. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
20. Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.
21. Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
22. Imagine no limitations, decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.
23. The greatest gift that you can give to others id the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
24. Successful people are simply those with successful habits.
25. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
Albert Einstein’s Motivational Quotes for Success:
1. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
2. The most important thing is not stop questioning. Curiosity its own reason for existing.
3. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
4. Truth is what stands the test of experience.
5. Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen
6. The only source of knowledge is experience.
7. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
8. There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
9. Everybody is genius. But If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that is stupid.
10. We can’t solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
11. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
12. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
13. I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
14. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
15. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
16. The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that is comprehensible.
17. Peace can’t be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
18. Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
19. Small is the number of the people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.
20. There are two ways to live, you can live as if nothing is miracle, you can live as if everything is miracle.
21. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
22. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
23. Information is not knowledge.
24. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
25. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.