Jim Rohn is a American author and professional motivational speaker. He is work in personal development sector. He gives many more speeches. In media many more audios and videos available his motivational speeches.
Now let’s talk about his top 10 rules for success:
1. Let’s do it!: On a common purpose nothing is impossible by yourself but if you can get some way to join you say let’s do it is a very powerful praise. You rarely hear someone’s a little punk in the world but you could hear the phrase electrical conquer the world number one the power of let’s so I learned the value of that all of my aunts funeral projects are you know not just myself two three four getting together to accomplish something unique.
2. Ask for adventure: Some people never will happen there too cautious now you can also be too reckless but you can also be to wash it this is called the timid approach to life and my cousin was always the risk risk is to drive me right up the wall I used to say what if this happens its called the language of the pool one of this happened and on top of that if this was that happen look at the fence, I be and I better not try I could always take myself out then I’ll tell you what changed my whole life when I finally discovered its all risky the minute you were born if you’re not trying if you think it will get this key.
3. Work on yourself: Start to work yourself than you do on your job once. I got that it turn my life around learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job because of you work hard on your job you make a living if you work hard on yourself you can make a fourtune . if you would have no me at 8:25 you would have said you’re really hard worker you to know that I’m a little bit early but I was telling you you can start working harder on yourself than your job no problem no problem no problem no problem just go to work on the rain start working on your personality on your language and if you start making changes everything.
Today latest tomorrow give you tonight to think it over can start this whole process of development work on yourself make yourself more valuable to the marketplace. I’m telling you you can so dynamically change your income and economic is the least of the values that you can start earning in terms of equity if you’ll start working harder on yourself than you do on your job work hard and above the scale work hard on yourself and develop the graces all of the steps necessary to become more valuable to the marketplace. I’m telling you your whole life going to explode a promotion no problem becoming more valuable to the company no problem, money no problem, economics no problem, future no problem you just go to work on the right thing not get things out there to change don’t try to change the sea don’t change. The soil don’t change the sunshine don’t change the rain don’t change the pics of these that’s a miracle of everything that’s available work for you and start working on the inside work on your philosophy ,work on your attitude , work on your personality ,work on your language ,work on the gift of communication, work on all of your ability and if you’ll start making those personal changes I’m telling you everything will change for a person who has perfect.
If difficult if you don’t have these strong purposes for the future it’s easy to get swallowed by a bad day it’s easy to be almost annihilate it by a four month and it’s easy sometimes to almost disappeared beneath the waves of a year that goes backwards if you don’t have something to pull you beyond that year so if you want something to pull you through all kinds of challenges all kinds of difficulty and things that come out you you gotta have something on out there beyond today, beyond next week, beyond next month, beyond this year the pulls you into the future and the clear or it is stronger it pulled the board and more dynamic it is the more the affects your life, your spirit, your heart, your soul it also creates imagination and get your mind working on how to achieve that purpose and if your mind will work if your heart works and if your spirit works and if you have a good input like good ideas I’m telling you there isn’t anything you can to come so that’s one of the great powers that’ll make a variable of you and that is purpose you got the key.
4. Have a purpose: They have something to go for some meaning one writer described it for some people it becomes a magnificent obsession and for you and I maybe it doesn’t need to be that dramatic as a magnificent obsession but it has to be something that does something to us something to pools especially into the future you know there are many influences on this one of the influence of the past and people are always pulled back back back by the past some people are always pulled aside by the distractions distractions but here’s was powerful if you have a list of high purpose. In your life it pulls you towards the future and the more powerful the purpose is the stronger in pool and here’s the other great advantage if you have purpose for the future it pulls you through all kinds of challenges and all kinds of difficult if you don’t have these strong purposes for the future it’s easy to get swallowed by a bad day it’s easy to be almost annihilate it by a four month and it’s easy sometimes to almost disappeared beneath the waves of a year that goes backwards if you don’t have something to pull you beyond that year so if you want something to pull you through all kinds of challenges all kinds of difficulty and things that come out you you gotta have something on out there beyond today, beyond next week, beyond next month, beyond this year the pulls you into the future and the clear or it is stronger it pulled the board and more dynamic it is the more the affects your life, your spirit, your heart, your soul it also creates imagination and get your mind working on how to achieve that purpose and if your mind will work if your heart works and if your spirit works and if you have a good input like good ideas I’m telling you there isn’t anything you can to come so that’s one of the great powers that’ll make a variable of you and that is purpose you got the key.
5. You’ve got to dream : You got to keep dreaming Ronald Reagan president sets of the joint session of Congress a few weeks ago the Republic is a dream and if we don’t keep dreaming we will lose the Republic you’re better future is a dream for yourself and for your family or do you want to go if you want to do what do you want to be what do you want to see you’ve got the dream dream there’s a Bible free this is without dreams and visions people perish you have something to go for it inspires the heart and the soul dream from the children of Sanchez it says take the crumbs from starving soldiers they won’t die take the bread from hungry children they won’t cry but without dreams we all will die you’ve got the dream don’t lose your dream for yourself for your future for your family to dreams of love and enterprise and travel and doing things becoming something unique on your journey here don’t lose your dream do some dreaming resolve resolve.
6. Never give up: Resolve, resolve that I will to the most powerful words in the language Benjamin Disraeli says nothing can resist the human will that will stick its existence on the 1st early but I’ll do it or die definition of resolve I got from a little junior high girl Foster City California I’m going through that worked one day I got to this is my ass to kiss you can tell me what resolve me some good to know if someone tried everything the last time of the best soldier about turtles back is that I think I know Mr understand what he said I think resolve mean promising yourself you will never give up.
7. Rely on yourself: Self reliant self-reliant mean you simply look mostly to yourself it would be nice if someone just gave you this give you this give you this it would be nice if everyone did their job exactly is there supposed to do it but here’s what you got to do primarily rely on yourself primarily say I’m the person responsible and I will learn the necessary skills so that I can help people learn their skin if I need lots of people to do certain things to build more organization that is what I must have but I’ve got to be the final backstop I’ve got to be the final one that people can rely on so that if this is missed in this is best I can catch up I can fill the gap I can do the job we have to do it when we conduct meeting we have to do it when we conduct training we have to do it when you’re in a class in just a few what someone might have missed we’re there to fill in self reliance primarily we learning to count on yourself so that you can do this never complain and never explain.
8. Learn from other people: never explained your philosophy comes from what you learn, from what you know come from other people’s experiences three ways now to learn from other people here is number one learn from what you see one of the great watch words with these early years of the 21st century pay attention if you get some lunch you can pick up clues successfully includes and if you’ll be a better observer of the winners and the losers so that are doing well on those that are falling behind and just take mental notes and good notes and say I’m going to with just what I’m doing based on what I see here’s the number to we learned so much from other people based on will be here. Good advice on that vehicle active listener listen to voices of value that have experience ideas reputation something valuable to share now he read all the books but you need to make you wanna be as healthy as you wanna be as productive as unique a human being as you want to be read all of those books don’t leave those books go on red my mentor got me started on my library if you saw my library you would be impressed I have everything in it but I feel smarter just walking in its right by library I was smart enough to buy it all now I got to be smart enough to read it all now got this down when you do read you have to sort through what you read and decide which is valuable to try that’s part of the process of learning gathering information and sorting through it on the information that would apply to you and what you think would be valuable based on your current philosophical opinion so read all the books our lives are greatly affected by what we learn and what we know.
9. Say “Enough is Enough!”: When I was a young mother 2 years ago she said one day I asked my husband for $10 and he said what for she said before that day was over I decided I would never ever ask again should I put myself through the scenario in a lot of money and she said I never had to ask life changing day to day Connect man shot gun to his car blows out every window destroys every tire but the underground and it says I’ve driven this is embarrassing thing for the last time and then he saved it says and later when somebody says how to become rich and powerful one day I’ve had it up to here upload to the rain pessimism is a deadly disease.
10. Think rich: Back side the problem side too difficult side checking on the reasons why I can’t be done before customers leads and thirdly life he doesn’t matter figure out what’s wrong it doesn’t look forward to a look for faults and when he finds out he’s delighted how of this is the poor guy looks of the window doesn’t see the sunset he sees the specs on the window and the poor guy right of a righteous up takes us to leave in this company says I got five good reasons why it won’t work he’s so dumb he doesn’t know all he needs one I got the 5 to the pessimist the glass is always half Mt to be optimistic glasses have fun playing with the same measure affect people two different ways answer it all depends on how you look at our lives are mostly affected by the way we think things are not the way they are the way we think they are effects of Thrones there’s a subject we don’t have time to get into thinking having one of the major things so call me when I met him he said for thinking have escaped most people to not put working out most people work hard but they don’t think hard and showtimes at the mind is like a factory on mental factory and whatever you think about all the Longhorns ingredients into this pencil factory and that’s what bills the economic social financial fabric of your life according to the Bible phrase that says as you think so you become how awesome 20 talk about poor thinking have it she had me are you start today reading the morning newspaper I mean you believe that or not I get a cup of coffee and read the paper I load up on wars and riots and burgers and stabbing and killing the bank robberies and smoking some car wrecks in touch I’d even read the back page.
This article is copy by this videos Jim Rohn’s Top 10 Rules For Success
10,792 total views, 1 views today