15 Amazing Facts About Human Body.
The human body is an amazing, surprising and mysterious system. Many of you haven’t heard about this incredible facts. Which we can’t imagine how it works. We think, we know everything about the human body system but no, even the scientists and doctors confuse the system of the human body. Today I am going to explain to you 15 amazing facts about human body that will definitely impress you.
1. Tongue print is totally unique. We think everybody has the same tongue when we see from far but it has different-different print. This is the feature of our tongue.
2. A human eye can distinguish up to 10 million different-different colors. But the same thing our brain can’t remember all of the whole colors. This is amazing and surprising.
3. Every day, the human body loses almost one million skin cells, that amounts 2 kg every year. Which we can’t imagine how it happens.
4. A normal person consumes almost 35 tons of food during their life. This amount is not less which is surprising.
5. The women cry an average of 30 to 64 times a year, but men cry only 6 to 17 times, which we don’t know how many times we do.
6. The boys have fewer taste buds on the surface of their tongues than girls do. We are unknown in this.
7. The women blink twice as much as men and also women’s hearts beat faster than men’s. Our body is the same of men and women but functions are different.
8. A person makes approximately 20,000 breaths every day. it is too many times.
9. Our blood is not just four different types as we think but in fact 29! which we can’t see the color of blood.
10. Speed of our sneeze is 140 km per hour. Isn’t it amazing?
11. A man can distinguish far few colors than a woman can. The reason is very simple, color perception is determined by retinal cone cells.
12. almost all people in the world have special mites on their eyelashes called demodex.
13. Nail that are soft and brittle with no moon, could indicate an overactive thyroid.
14. The speed of an incoming brain impulse is about 400 km/H.
15. 100,000 chemical reactions occur every second in our brains.
Reference: Bright side Youtube